👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why aren't my iPad And phone syncing?

Options

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Dodie_Atkin, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to say that I have not understood your question!!  Did you mean they are not synced in the sense of regular levels or the BGT and the BGT event progress?  Or the regular levels are far off on both the devices?  The more details you provide, the better it will be for the team to understand the issue.  Also, screenshots of the issue from both devices would very helpful :+1:

Please post back more details so that we can be of further assistance.  You can write back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Dodie_Atkin

Thank you for posting back and informing me that all is well is your game.  Glad to hear the news that the level progress on both your devices are the same :+1: 

Yeah, whenever you see that difference, just close the device which is showing the wrong progress... just close the App, clear Cache, restart after few minutes... it always works... just like we "Refresh" the tabs on our PC :D 

Have a wonderful rest of the day and have fun with crushing those candies 🍭🍭

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Dodie_Atkin, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to say that I have not understood your question!!  Did you mean they are not synced in the sense of regular levels or the BGT and the BGT event progress?  Or the regular levels are far off on both the devices?  The more details you provide, the better it will be for the team to understand the issue.  Also, screenshots of the issue from both devices would very helpful :+1:

Please post back more details so that we can be of further assistance.  You can write back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Dodie_Atkin
    Dodie_Atkin Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I was having trouble with the game on my iPad, it kept closing.  So I uninstalled and re enstalled and my I pad started with game 1.  That's what I meant. But, I turned pad off for a bit and it synced up with my phone so both were on the same game.  Thanks though
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Dodie_Atkin

Thank you for posting back and informing me that all is well is your game.  Glad to hear the news that the level progress on both your devices are the same :+1: 

Yeah, whenever you see that difference, just close the device which is showing the wrong progress... just close the App, clear Cache, restart after few minutes... it always works... just like we "Refresh" the tabs on our PC :D 

Have a wonderful rest of the day and have fun with crushing those candies 🍭🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?