🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why can't I advance to 541?

ozzieman732
ozzieman732 Posts: 1 Newbie
I finished level 540 with 3 stars.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @ozzieman732, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Some of the players have experienced this Glitch a while ago...  So, the King team has provided few steps for the players to follow.... 

Just wondering... Did you see any pop-up in your game between levels # 500 to #540?  Because King team has provided those steps for your convenience.  If you have not seen them in your game, I am adding them below. 

** First, make sure you have installed all the current available updates.  If your game is good with the updates and you are still not able to forward to level # 541, these are the steps you have to follow....

1) Save your game progression (by connecting to either Facebook account OR Kingdom account);
    2) Remove the app from your device and clear the Cache;
    3) Download the application again

Since you have saved your progress, you should be all set and will be able to play level # 541 now.  

Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon.  Have a nice day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @ozzieman732, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Some of the players have experienced this Glitch a while ago...  So, the King team has provided few steps for the players to follow.... 

Just wondering... Did you see any pop-up in your game between levels # 500 to #540?  Because King team has provided those steps for your convenience.  If you have not seen them in your game, I am adding them below. 

** First, make sure you have installed all the current available updates.  If your game is good with the updates and you are still not able to forward to level # 541, these are the steps you have to follow....

1) Save your game progression (by connecting to either Facebook account OR Kingdom account);
    2) Remove the app from your device and clear the Cache;
    3) Download the application again

Since you have saved your progress, you should be all set and will be able to play level # 541 now.  

Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Talk to you soon.  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?