🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How to go back to the leve I was in

jeymy
jeymy Posts: 1 Newbie
Just purchased a new phone today. Had to download all the apps again, candy crush being one of them. Is there a way I can go back to the level I left off without restarting from leve 1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Hello @jeymy, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Just wondering are you asking about the original Candy Crush game or Candy Friends game?  This section belongs to Candy Friends.   But, whatever the game is, the procedure is same to restore your level progress =)

First of all, a question... did you log into the game either through Facebook or Kingdom account?  If you did, you simply log into your account and give it a minute to load.  You should be all set. 

If you have not logged into either of these platforms, please follow this link and go to the part where it says -- "Didn't save the game? Is it too late" part and follow the directions provided there  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest 

Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?