Check Thanksgiving Tiffi HERE 🍎 | Check your CCFS Friends name HERE 🍒 | Collect your exclusive scrapbook Badges HERE 🏅 | Passed level 1000? Get your badge HERE 🏅
🏆 Join us and Win 30 Free Gold Bars HERE 🍩 & HERE | Say Hi HERE 👋 | Share your current level here 😎
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

(ENDED) Tell us how Candy Friends makes your Summer sweeter than ever and win free boosters!

Comments

• Nat09Nat09 Posts: 8,627 Game Expert
    Hi @QueenMia, I’m not going anywhere this summer, just staying home playing Candy  Crush and when I’m out of lives I read. I can’t work because of health reasons, so I’m very grateful to have Candy Crush, keeps me from getting bored.

Find out more about Game Experts here! 

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life : it goes on 
         Rare diseases awareness month Learn about  people’s story, you’re not alone 🥰

Concours de Novembre 👉🏻 👨🏻‍🦰👱🏽‍♂️ Concours Movembre 🧔🏽👨🏼‍🦳

Partagez votre photo d’animal préféré avec nous  👉🏻 Nos compagnons mignons

International Corner 
    🇫🇷 FR     🇪🇸 ES     🇩🇪 DE 
  • KitKathySuzyQKitKathySuzyQ Posts: 283 Game Expert
    We travel in a motor home in the spring and fall and I find it very relaxing to crush those candies! I mostly play candy crush to relax and wind down at night or when I can’t sleep. But I am at the end of the road at level 5075 so now it’s catch up time for Candy Crush Friends level 204 for this summer while I’m home! Look forward to moving up the levels and competing in the games and events on King Community! So glad I found the community link!

I LOVE Diamonds 💎 and am a Diamond Diaries Saga Expert! Ask me anything about the game! Let’s have some fun with Bernadetta and keep linking those charms! 💎💍💎💍💎 Let’s get linking and collect some gold!

• ArcanaXLArcanaXL Posts: 3 New Bee
    When I'm tired or having a bad day playing makes me relax and is more fun completing the daily challenges 😁😁😁.
    nothing like playing before going to bed lol 
  • kjcarneskjcarnes Posts: 18 Level 2
    I love to play while I'm enjoying a cup of coffee, and I play until I run out of lives, I need more sucker boosters, I really don't know about the bars, cause I can't use them, and I won't buy any.
  • PuppePuppe Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Juego todos los días, cada que tengo oportunidad, me entretiene y me gustan los nuevos retos o trabajar en equipo Lara obtener un premio. También me volví miembro de la comunidad y eso me ha gustado mucho.  =)<3

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • jj1013jj1013 Posts: 22 Level 2
    I'm in level 794!! I can use some boosters please!!
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 11,351 Game Expert
    I also play with my Candy Friends and compete with them to get the highest score in Candy Crush Friends. I can help them with some levels and send lives in need. Have a sweet summer to everyone, especially you @QueenMia!

Keep calm and crush on 🍭
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

☀️My new story is ready! Check it out here!☀️
    💖If you haven't read my first story, you can read it now here!💖

👉 New bee? Check out this story! 👈
    ~The Candy Friends and their Nen types: Check here!~
    *Hunter X Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi

🍭 Candy Crush addict & anime lover 🍭
    ❤️ CCFS expert. Ask me anything! ❤️

Face masks now MANDATORY in some areas. Please wear them and stay safe.
    Stay informed.
    😷❤️🦋
  • actressactress Posts: 198 Level 3
    I can forget how hot it is here!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.