🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I have no bonus levels to the left

danaleemalone
danaleemalone Posts: 1 Newbie
I recently switch over to register with Facebook.  (Had account that wasn't linked and couldn't ask friends for help)  the one that wasn't linked had bonus levels to the left.   (about every three rounds) now I'm linked, had to start over, which is fine and now no bonus levels.  On level 120 something play from kindle.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @danaleemalone, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

There is nothing for you to worry :+1:  Because the Bubble Gum Troll event has ended on Wednesday night (USA time) or about 36 + hours ago.  That is the reason you are not seeing those special levels to the left side of the level path.  

Please let me know if you need any further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you further.  Have a nice day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @danaleemalone, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

There is nothing for you to worry :+1:  Because the Bubble Gum Troll event has ended on Wednesday night (USA time) or about 36 + hours ago.  That is the reason you are not seeing those special levels to the left side of the level path.  

Please let me know if you need any further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you further.  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?