👑 Jelly Queen Alert here 🍭 | Win 30 Gold bars here 🌟 | Claim your exclusive Community Avatar here 🍒
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Post your scrapbook! How many characters and costumes did you get so far?

Comments

• ffsffs Posts: 37 Level 2
    edited January 13
    Good job @kalanilehua
    on getting 50👍
    I see your missing galaxy yeti, which is understandable because you have to have a new Samsung device. However, I see @QueenMia posted her scrapbook on 'Win 30 Gold bars with her highness, the Jelly Queen!' She had 52. Unfortunately, the screen shot is the bottom of the scrapbook.
    I can only work out  51 characters and costumes. Can anyone tell me the 52nd please.?? 
    Hope that makes sense.
    Kind regards 
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 958 Game Expert
    Here is my updated scrapbook w/Jelly Queen =)

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 364 Game Expert
    Oh, did you just get her @candycrushinit?
    Congrats my buddy...
    I'm in her star chaser now...I have 20 from 45 stars so to collect her.

Find out more about Game Experts here!

Sofia1992: A girl who loves Candy Crush Games !!! Let's make our life so sweet!

Wise Words:

'It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.' Laura Ingalls Wilder

'Life is short and it's up to you to make it sweet.' Sarah Louise Delany

“Life is sweet till a bitter reality comes and hits us! After that, if you are a strong person, life will continue being sweet!” Mehmet Murat ildan

edited January 14
    ffs said:
    Good job @kalanilehua
    on getting 50👍
    I see your missing galaxy yeti, which is understandable because you have to have a new Samsung device. However, I see @QueenMia posted her scrapbook on 'Win 30 Gold bars with her highness, the Jelly Queen!' She had 52. Unfortunately, the screen shot is the bottom of the scrapbook.
    I can only work out  51 characters and costumes. Can anyone tell me the 52nd please.?? 
    Hope that makes sense.
    Kind regards 

I asked the above question yesterday.

Is it just me? Or does anybody else feel that's it's had to get a reply to a genuine question about the game on this forum? 

I honestly think that a lot of people get ignored on here because they are not 'Part of the 'CLIQUE' 

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,749 Community Manager
    Hey @ffs 🤗 

We always try to make sure that everyone gets answered but with over 500 comments per day in the Candy Crush Friends Community only, that's sometimes not the case. Sorry you felt you had to wait too long! But here is the explanation as to why I have 52 characters - There is a small bug in my game (as I use it to test new events and features) and therefore it shows as if I have one extra character. But the current amount of available character is as you said, 51 😎 

I can see you have 42 - which ones are you missing?

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
    Thanks for the reply @QueenMia
    I know of 51 characters and I just wanted to know about the 52nd one. However, you have cleared that up for me now. So thank you. I did message you on the 12th but it may have been sent it incorrectly. I know that you recieve alot of mail, questions etc.. So I totally get and understand were your coming from.
    Thanks again for clearing that up for me, much appreciated. 
    Screenshot I sent previously..
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,749 Community Manager
    Hey @ffs - You're most welcome 🤗

If you need anything, the best is to comment/ask a question on the Forums. Avoid my wall, as that's a low priority for me and I barely check there! But you'll always have someone to get back to you if you ask on the Discussions or Support 😉

Happy playing and see you around the Community then 🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • Simon888Simon888 Posts: 276 Level 4
    Could be a good addition to the team :hurrah:

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken - Oscar Wilde 

• flew66flew66 Posts: 2,039 Game Expert
    49 - Like most players, I missed out on the Football Tiffi and the Galaxy Yeti. I am happy that the Jelly Queen has joined my scrapbook. =) 

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 144 Level 3
    My Scrapbook 
    Want Some Awesome Features in the Game?? If Yes then Vote here- https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/275688/adding-new-things-in-the-game#latest

I still haven't got Jelly Queen Event -
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 958 Game Expert
    Thanks for sharing @christine88
    You still need 100 more stickers to collect her. You can do this! 😊 👍
    A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

Find more about the Game Experts here
    All King games I play:  All Candy Crush games / Bubble Witch 3 / Farm Heroes Saga / Papa Pear Saga / Diamond Digger Saga - Happy crushing! 😉
    • Vote for more fragments for Characters/Costumes in Candy Friends here
    • Vote for a “Win Moves” option for when a Bomb explodes here
    • Vote for a Gold Bar wheel here
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 364 Game Expert
    @candycrushinit ...Look my friend...
    I've got her too.
    Isn't she great?
    I had to use some of my gold bars in order to pass some levels and get her in time.
    But it was really worth!
    She is in my team and I'm so happy for this now!

Sofia1992: A girl who loves Candy Crush Games !!! Let's make our life so sweet!

Wise Words:

'It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.' Laura Ingalls Wilder

'Life is short and it's up to you to make it sweet.' Sarah Louise Delany

“Life is sweet till a bitter reality comes and hits us! After that, if you are a strong person, life will continue being sweet!” Mehmet Murat ildan