🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Reward days

WArdis
WArdis Posts: 1 Newbie
My reward days started over today. I was on 90 some-odd days. Can you fix? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,580 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Hello @Wardis, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, one of the reason for our Daily Reward calendar to reset is a poor or interrupted internet connection!  So, when you have logged in last time the system might not have recognized that log-in!! 

But, in Candy Friends -- even our Daily Calendar sets to Day 1, we will not be loosing any extra boosters.  Because, the goodies we receive in the Daily Bonus are same from Day 1 to Day 7 -- 2 Green gift boxes (small), 1 Pink box (medium), again 2 small gift boxes, then one Pink box (medium) and one Purple box (big gift).  Then it starts again with 2 small ones, etc. etc., 

The game creators have designed in such a way that we will not be loosing much even if we miss a day of Daily Log-in (which is opposite to Candy Soda game -- we loose our streak then Bonuses we receive also will be reduced). 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have any further questions by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Keep having fun in your game(s)!  Have a great week ahead!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?