🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Will we get again the chance to get Olivia the Octopus?

lemcbl
lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
edited July 2019 in Support
I missed the first time the challenge was offered. Adn how many different characters should you have by level 420? Number and names please (not outfits)

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,614 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @lemcbl, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I think we will get a chance to get Olivia, the Octopus again through stickers OR Star Chaser.  But, I am pretty sure it might not be through special event though!!  If I remember correctly, one of the Nutcracker Costumer joined the team for many of the players in the same way!!  He was brought once before when the game was newly created.  But, later King brought him back again for all his players.  

I wish I remember what was the actual costume and exactly how I have gained him (I am thinking it must be Star Chaser).  I remember gaining one of the Misty's in Star Chaser!!  

And with regards to "how many different characters should we have by level # 420, I will get back to you on that!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,614 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @lemcbl, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I think we will get a chance to get Olivia, the Octopus again through stickers OR Star Chaser.  But, I am pretty sure it might not be through special event though!!  If I remember correctly, one of the Nutcracker Costumer joined the team for many of the players in the same way!!  He was brought once before when the game was newly created.  But, later King brought him back again for all his players.  

I wish I remember what was the actual costume and exactly how I have gained him (I am thinking it must be Star Chaser).  I remember gaining one of the Misty's in Star Chaser!!  

And with regards to "how many different characters should we have by level # 420, I will get back to you on that!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?