🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why cant i get the bossters

sharmab10
sharmab10 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi, i cant see my daily rewards and level boosters received after playing daily and clearing a level in my game..how can i get them??

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,614 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Hello @sharmab10, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not clear on your question!!  Are you talking about Candy Friends game or some other game?

* If it is Candy Friends game, what did you mean by "Daily Rewards" -- Is it Daily Login Bonus?  

* In Candy Friends, we do not receive a reward after playing each level -- but only the levels, we have collected the "Level Reward" gift box.  But, we can collect only when we win the level!!

Please explain more so that I can be of further assistance.  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • sharmab10
    sharmab10 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yeah i was talking about the candy friends game.
    And i cant use my any of the rewards...be it the daily ones or the ones which we get after completing a level
  • momina
    momina Posts: 5 Level 2
    I agree with thesharmba we r unable to use award as soon as we get it it disappeared e. G if we get lollipop of any kind it doesnt recharged the the previous one neither seems any where very frustrating. 
  • momina
    I m talking about the candy crush saga friends. I agree with thesharmba we r unable to use award as soon as we get it it disappeared e. G if we get lollipop of any kind it doesnt recharged the the previous one neither seems any where very frustrating. Resolve this issue. I wish there will be option of uploading video so i can upload proof. 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hi @sharmab10 @momina , I wonder if you are under the impression of getting boosters but in fact you are only receiving fragments / stickers of the boosters. In CCFS, we only get fragments / stickers of a lollipop, stripped candy or a wrapped candy from the reward boxes. You have to cumulate enough stickers to get the booster, e.g. 30 for a lollipop, 60 for a stripped candy, etc. We rarely get enough stickers for a whole booster, except for the BGT reward boxes. 
    Pardon me if my guess is not correct. Simply explain with a bit more details so others can help you. Cheers
  • momina
    Sir ypu r still not getting my point. 
    Ok lemme explain. 
    Yess i want to tell u the very same fact that i get 30 lollipop stickers with the full bar n getting notice u hv recieved this 30lollipops .but it disappeared. Where the hell these 30lollipops goneeeee? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,614 Candy Moderator
    momina said:
    I m talking about the candy crush saga friends. I agree with thesharmba we r unable to use award as soon as we get it it disappeared e. G if we get lollipop of any kind it doesnt recharged the the previous one neither seems any where very frustrating. Resolve this issue. I wish there will be option of uploading video so i can upload proof. 
    momina said:
    Sir ypu r still not getting my point. 
    Ok lemme explain. 
    Yess i want to tell u the very same fact that i get 30 lollipop stickers with the full bar n getting notice u hv recieved this 30lollipops .but it disappeared. Where the hell these 30lollipops goneeeee? 
    Hello @momina, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends King Community :) 

1) This website link helps you to tell you how to take screenshot (but not video though) www.take-a-screenshot.org

2) With regards to the stickers -->  We have to earn 30 stickers/fragments to collect one single Lollipop hammer (the plain one), .  So, 30 stickers are equal to 1 plain Lollipop; where as the Striped Lollipop Hammer and the Wrapped Candy Hammer takes more stickers (I think 60 each).  

Once you collect the entire needed amount of stickers, you will see the message that you have receive that particular  Lollipop Hammer (how it shows like in below picture), you can make sure whether it is added or not once you open the level board.

Image result for lollipop hammers in Candy crush Friends saga

Let me see if I have any screenshots to show you from my game after collecting those hammers!

Hope this clarifies!  If not, please post back and let me know if I can assist you further!  Have a great weekend =)
  • momina
    I did it n get the very same as in the pic. 
    But what em trying to tell that it dosenot get added to level board. Let me know where is this level board though?? 
  • momina
    It doesnt add to my previous lollipop. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?