🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Face other players on Candy Crush Jelly Saga's Royal Championship!

Xarly
Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
Hi everyone,

Candy Crush Jelly Saga has just released a new game mode that might be of interest to many of you - The Royal Championship!

The Royal Championship let's you play against another player in real time and see which of you two manages to spread the most Jelly. It's a very exciting new mode and we want to make sure nobody misses out on the opportunity to play it and give us feedback!

Check the section out to learn more about it and, if you would like to be a part of this, please leave your player ID in our waiting list, here!

We will leave this post open as well in case you have questions about it smile.

Cheers and I hope to see you again, facing me inside the Royal Championship! tongue 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Hi @Xarly
    finally this is happens but unfortunately I'm not playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga anymore!
    Could this game mode coming in Candy Crush Friends Saga in the future or are you going to make a game for it?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,382 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Xarly

I play Jelly (very rarely) on my PC only.  I do not have this feature in my game yet!!  Do we have to be at a certain level to receive this Royal Championship?  

Thank you 🤗
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @Xarly,
    That's a grt news 4 cany crush jelly saga players. Now I m seriously thinking about downloading the game. 
    Whether this feature will available from beginning of the game? Your kind reply shall be very useful for all the other players who are interested 4 the new challange.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Thanks for your comments!

@Pummy Raj , there's no level requirement per se. Just have to patient and hope you get it next time!

@caambuj , there's way more players on Candy Crush Jelly that you probably think :wink:. This feature will be available if you do leave your ID on the thread that is linked on my initial comment. Once you download the game and share your ID, it's only a matter of time until you go from the waiting list to actually testing it and letting us know your thoughts!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,382 Candy Moderator
    Thank you for the clarification @Xarly 🤗 :+1: 

I have downloaded the game into my iPad just now.  And now to the waiting part :D  :D  

Thank you & have a nice evening 🤗
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Hey there @Xarly, I tried Candy Crush Jelly Saga once, but I came to a level that was impossible early on heh, but I hope others have fun with this game mode ;)

I was able to reach max level on CCF (current level 1600 on mobile) and never found a level on there that was as hard to beat as that one lol :chuffed:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?