🏅Badges! Join the Weekly Race HERE and share your scrapbook HERE
🍩 Friends Battle Royale! Vote now HERE
🌈New in the Community? Say Hi HERE
🦝 Rachel's back in town! Tell the studio what you think HERE
💰 Guess which is our sweet raccoon's art style and win Gold HERE

Share your flag and let's see how big the Candy Friends Community is!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,430 Community Manager
edited August 2020 in The Fun Area
Hello Crew 🌟  

The Community is growing every day and it's great to see that so many of us share the same passion ❤️ Those who know me a bit know I love traveling and that I actually collect flags of countries I'm visiting! And I've been lucky enough to visit quite a few 🤗

So I thought, let's share our flag(s) here in one thread to celebrate our diversity and unity - It can be any flag: your birth nation, your heart nation, a cause close to your heart...

Let's all unite 🌎

I'll start with mine, those are very close to my heart (I know, there are a few!)

France
Denmark 
Malta 
UK 
Spain 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
🍮 Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      🍏 Play Farm Heroes Saga

🌟
Prev134

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.