🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Increases moves and decrease down hardness

mcknzwang86
mcknzwang86 Posts: 1 Newbie
The levels are too difficult that sometimes even not playable. Moves are too little to play, too hard!!! Compare to Candy Crush Saga, this game makes me angry all the time while playing.

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,320 Candy Moderator
    Hello @mcknzwang86 and welcome to our friendly community.  Candy Crush Friends is different from Candy Crush Saga for a reason, to give players some new challenges and a different spin on the match three game.  I have been a long time fan of CCS and wait every week for the new levels to come out, but I recently discovered CCF a few months ago and am now hooked and really enjoy playing it (because of those differences) even though my progress is much slower.  I really feel a sense of accomplishment when I unlock a new costume for one of my friends and I love watching their antics throughout the game. 

The last thing the game developers want is for a player to feel angry while playing.  The idea is to bring you enjoyment and satisfaction when you play.  I know some of the levels are hard (I find most of them pretty challenging), however there are videos available to help you (see the Videos category) in addition to some expert players here in the community who have mastered the game and are at level 1500 or higher.  If you are having a particularly frustrating time with a level - I would recommend you ask for help with the level in the Support area, then take a break and when you come back there will probably be a response from another player with some tips and guidance on how you can pass the level.

I wish you the best of luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?