Stars not registering in Library.

Options
NurseJe
NurseJe Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Support
I'm still not earning stars even though it shows 2-3 stars won after a level they aren't being added to my total. I'm on level 686 and my adventure mouse hasn't passed 77 stars 

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    @NurseJe @spearchucker

The stars for the helpers in the Library can only get earned on level 1 to 365.

Each Episode has two helpers that you can progress on by getting stars in that specific episode. 

For example. To get the Mystery Mouse and Royal Guard to tier III, you will need to get 135 stars in Episode 1 'A new adventure' levels 1 to 50. 

The Mummy Mouse and Cleobettra belongs to 'The Cheesamids' and levels 51-95. You wll need to collect more stars on those levels to progress to tier II or III.

Here's the complete list of all helpers and which episode and levels they can be earned on: 

A new Adventure levels 1-50:
    Mystery Mouse
    Royal Guard

The Cheeseamids levels 51-95:
    The Mummy Mouse
    Cleobettra

Mount Mousemore levels 96-140:
    Liberty Mouse
    Cowboy Mouse

Mousechu Picchu levels 141-185:
    Adventure Mouse
    Witch Doctor

Cheeastern Shores levels 186-230:
    Kimono Blossom
    Squeaky Sensei

Nordic Lights levels 231-275:
    Eskimouse
    Miceking

Greece levels levels 276-320:
    Musical Mouse
    Mermouse

Romania levels levels 321-365:
    Vampire Mouse
    Traditional Betty

So if you want to progress to tier II or III on any helper, just scroll back and replay those specific levels and try to get more stars.

Answers

• spearchucker
    spearchucker Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I am on level 590.  I stopped earning stars to get the added tab level benefits.  I always complete each game with 2 or three stars if not 3.  How can I get to tab 3?
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Hi @spearchucker and welcome to our Community! 

I need to check this up and get back to you. 

Meanwhile check the Weekly Word Challenge when you are here in the Community to win Gold Bars to your game. If you can't find any words on this week's challenge there'll be a new on Thursday under Discussions
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Options
    Hi @NurseJe and welcome to our Community!

I moved your post to this thread that is in the same topic.

I have reported this to the game studio and waiting for a reply still. I will post any news about this as soon as I hear something.

Don't miss out this week's Weekly Word Challenge here. You have the chance to win Gold Bars to your game! 
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    @NurseJe @spearchucker

The stars for the helpers in the Library can only get earned on level 1 to 365.

Each Episode has two helpers that you can progress on by getting stars in that specific episode. 

For example. To get the Mystery Mouse and Royal Guard to tier III, you will need to get 135 stars in Episode 1 'A new adventure' levels 1 to 50. 

The Mummy Mouse and Cleobettra belongs to 'The Cheesamids' and levels 51-95. You wll need to collect more stars on those levels to progress to tier II or III.

Here's the complete list of all helpers and which episode and levels they can be earned on: 

A new Adventure levels 1-50:
    Mystery Mouse
    Royal Guard

The Cheeseamids levels 51-95:
    The Mummy Mouse
    Cleobettra

Mount Mousemore levels 96-140:
    Liberty Mouse
    Cowboy Mouse

Mousechu Picchu levels 141-185:
    Adventure Mouse
    Witch Doctor

Cheeastern Shores levels 186-230:
    Kimono Blossom
    Squeaky Sensei

Nordic Lights levels 231-275:
    Eskimouse
    Miceking

Greece levels levels 276-320:
    Musical Mouse
    Mermouse

Romania levels levels 321-365:
    Vampire Mouse
    Traditional Betty

So if you want to progress to tier II or III on any helper, just scroll back and replay those specific levels and try to get more stars.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?