🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I want to enter the level and the character I choose is downloading ...

Options
mariposas
mariposas Posts: 6 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mariposas, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Let's try some troubleshooting tips and see if it helps!! 

Can you please tell me what what device you are playing the game?  According to your device, I will give you the proper link.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

Answers

• mariposas
    Options
    I want to enter the level and the character I choose is downloading ... and it doesn't allow me to play with it ... I need an urgent response ...
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mariposas, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Let's try some troubleshooting tips and see if it helps!! 

Can you please tell me what what device you are playing the game?  According to your device, I will give you the proper link.

• mariposas
    Options
    Quiero ingresar al nivel y el personaje que elijo se está descargando ... y no me permite jugar con él ... Necesito una respuesta urgente ...
  • mariposas
    Options
    Bueno mi dispositivo es un android Alcatel U5... Nececito ayuda con esto porque no puedo jugar 

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @mariposas and I wish you welcome to our lovely Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

Unfortunately, I must inform you that our community only supports posts/threads made in English. This is so that we can both understand as well as be understood. Please be sure to repost in English (You may use Google Translate if needed).

However, from what my friend @Pummy Raj said, and also from your thread title it sounds like you are having trouble starting levels due to characters downloading. 🤔

Please be aware that the game has to download all characters you currently have unlocked. I believe this is required when you receive new game updates. ;)

If you have a slow internet connection, then you may have to wait a fair deal of time before characters finish downloading from the game servers. Please try using Wi-Fi if it is available as that could provide faster data transfer rates. 🤔

Please let us know if this information helped you, or if you have any further issues, and I hope you have a crushtastic weekend! :3
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    mariposas said:
    I want to enter the level and the character I choose is downloading ... and it doesn't allow me to play with it ... I need an urgent response ...
    Hello @mariposas, Hope you are having a nice weekend :) 

We are here to help you as best as we can :+1:  But to help you, we need more details from you starting with the device you are using!  

For the characters not loading, like our friend @SeraphicStar mentioned, did you make sure your Internet connection is all good and doesn't have any interruptions?

If your internet connection is fine, you have to make sure there is enough storage space in left in your device!  Minimum 2 GB is recommended for the certain features work in our game Apps.

If all are fine, all that left is to try some trouble-shooting steps!!  These take care of crashing & freezing issues as well as certain loading issues! I am adding links for both iOS device and Android device, select which one fits with your device, best!
    Android --  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
    iOS -- https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Please try those steps and see if it helps!  Then, post back if you need further assistance.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?