🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Are you a poet?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
Please let me start this off by telling you that I am not a poet!  The only way that I could ever write a poem would be with rhymes.  I asked Yeti for his help and he told me to look on Google for 'Funny Poems'.  So I took his advice and found some that made me chuckle.  He told me that he wants to be the first to share a poem so check out what he found!   

Hahaha Yeti.  That is a good one. 

Are you a poet?  What kind of poetry do you write?  Would you like to share some of your poetry here?  It could be serious or funny, long or short, rhyming or no rhyming.  The choice is yours!  If you cannot write poetry then you have the option of searching on Google for some.  So let's see what you guys come up with. 

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?