๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

I passed level 504 then app closed ๐Ÿ˜ก

Options
sarahbirk
sarahbirk Posts: 1 Newbie
Fuming to say the least! After a few attempts I passed the level only to have the app close before data saved. Do I have to replay level??

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,426 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @sarahbirk, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!ย  I have not experienced or heard about this issue till now!!

I will elevate this to the Community Manager and let's see what they will say about it!ย ย 

Talk to you soon!ย  Have a nice day/evening!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi @sarahbirk and welcome to the Community :waving:
    Thanks, @Pummy Raj for flagging this to me!ย 

@sarahbirk - It sounds like the problem came from your device. I would advise you to clear cache and cookies regularly and always make sure you have the latest game version updated as that prevents issues from happening.ย 

Please do that and relaunch the game. You might have to replay the level, but 504 is a fun one and I'm sure you'll pass it easily ;)ย 

Let us know how it goes! And since you're here, don't miss your chance to win some extra Gold and boosters, right here! There's always something to win on the Community, so stay tuned! Good luck :star:ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?