🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

purchase

mrscraigrowley
mrscraigrowley Posts: 1 Newbie
I purchased a dainty bundle and it was not uploaded into my game.  I purchase often, but this is very frustrating.  After the purchase, I started getting a weird message each time I tried to purchase something new. 

Answers

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited August 2019
    Hello @mrscraigrowley and I wish you welcome to our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I'm very sorry you had an issue with your purchase, but I would like to see if we can determine a solution :3

First, however, I would like to ask a couple questions in order to ensure you get accurate info pertinent to your situation ;)

1. Can you please confirm this issue is happening on Candy Crush Friends?

2. What device are you playing this game on?

3. Your Game ID for the game (This is so the Community Manager can check your game for issues if required)

Finally, I will tag one of our expert troubleshooters @Pummy Raj who has handled many of these types of issues, so I'm sure she will know how to proceed properly as well :3

I greatly hope we can solve your issue with this, and look forward to hearing back from you! :hurrah:
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,585 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Hello @mrscraigrowley, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, I am sorry to hear about the issue!!  I am thinking you are not having this issue in Candy Friends game... as there are no package offers at present in this game!  I was waiting for your reply to my dear friend @SeraphicStar's questions!  

Few questions for my clarification please... 
    1)  You said you purchase often in the games!  Is it the first time that, this issue happened OR is it recurring? 
    2) What was the message you are receiving when you try to purchase?
    3) By any chance, did you take a screenshot of that message?  If so, can you please share with us here? 
    4) Did those purchases go through and did you receive the items from that purchases? Or are you not able to purchase but only seeing that message? 

We will not be able to help you unless you provide these needed details to understand the issue and look into it. 

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!  And to post the screenshot, click on "Attach Image" icon, which is located in the tool-bar (a little farther to the Emoticon icon).

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?