🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why did i lose my progress in daily rewards?

Inge_Jacobs
Inge_Jacobs Posts: 1 Newbie
I lost progress in daily rewards, but i played everyday for the last 90 days or more. Do not understand why i started at day 1 again. 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Inge_Jacobs, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!  But, just would like to make sure you are talking about Candy Friends game but not other game(s)!!

There could be many reasons for us to loose our Daily log-in streak!!  Technical glitches being main reason and poor Internet connection is one of them!!  Even though, we log in to the game, because of bad connection, it might not detect that we have logged into the game (this happened to me few times)!!

But, even-though, we loose the streak, it does not affect our rewards!!  Because, no matter where we are -- every 3rd day, we open Pink gift box and 6th & 7th days, we receive Pink and Purple gift boxes respectively.  It is the same how farther our streak is!!  

Hope this made sense!!  Please post back if you need further clarification, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Keep crushing those candies!  Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Answers

• debo51
    debo51 Posts: 4 Newbie
    The same has happened to me.  I haven’t had my daily reward for about 3 weeks now and the gold bar at the top right of the screen never loads either.  I have done the usual of clearing it from the background and turned off and turned back on my devise but still no luck.  Also haven’t had help from the support team either.  I really enjoy the game but this had taken the edge off it somewhat.
  • Inflames
    Inflames Posts: 3 Newbie
    I went from like day 265 to day 1 when I updated the app recently....not happy, want to fix it but dont know how.
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Inge_Jacobs, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!  But, just would like to make sure you are talking about Candy Friends game but not other game(s)!!

There could be many reasons for us to loose our Daily log-in streak!!  Technical glitches being main reason and poor Internet connection is one of them!!  Even though, we log in to the game, because of bad connection, it might not detect that we have logged into the game (this happened to me few times)!!

But, even-though, we loose the streak, it does not affect our rewards!!  Because, no matter where we are -- every 3rd day, we open Pink gift box and 6th & 7th days, we receive Pink and Purple gift boxes respectively.  It is the same how farther our streak is!!  

Hope this made sense!!  Please post back if you need further clarification, by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Keep crushing those candies!  Have a wonderful rest of the day!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @debo51, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you did not have your Daily Bonus reward in past 3 weeks!!  That doesn't sound right at all :o

With regards to Gold Bars -->  Do you see a green circle spinning there?  How are other functions in your game?

Can you tell me what device are you using to play the game?  May be we can try some troubleshooting steps?  Also please give me your game user ID number through this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Let's hope that troubleshooting steps will resolve the issue and you will enjoy your game again without any disturbances!!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of they day!  
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Inflames, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Just would like to make sure that you are talking about Candy Friends game, but not other games!!  I am also wondering because, I have been playing CCFS from about a year and my streak never went more than 150 :o 

I am sorry to say that you won't be able to fix this... in this case, it is not possible to bring your log-in streak back!! 

If you are talking about Candy Friends game, the King team assures us that even if we loose our Daily Bonus streak, it does not affect the rewards we receive :+1:  Day 3 being the day to open the Pink gift box also again on Day 6, and Day 7 for Purple gift boxes.  Rest of the 4 days being the Green gift boxes with less number of rewards!!

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification :+1: 

Keep having fun in crushing your candies!  Have a great rest of the week!  
  • Inflames
    Inflames Posts: 3 Newbie
    @PummyRaj Thank you so much for the information. Yes it is about Candy Friends and yes my streak was up to like day 265. Only got broken when updated recently but still getting rewards, jus back to day 1. Thanks again for explaining everything to me. Have a great weekend!!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @Inflames, Thank you for posting back :+1: 

This is a link for one of the Summer Contests, please participate for a chance to win up to 100 Gold Bars :)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262395/contest-by-pummyraj-how-many-cookies#latest

Hello @Inge_Jacobs and @debo51 :) Please do participate in above contest and try your luck :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?