Psssst... Something sweet is coming! Can you guess what? Check here!

Daily reward bug

dodppdoddodppdod Posts: 9
I have not missed a day or daily reward in almost a year and yet I keep being reset to day one.

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,788 Superstar
    Hello @dodppdod, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me what game you are having this issue?  Is it Candy Friends OR Candy Soda?

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the Sunday :)
  • dodppdoddodppdod Posts: 9
    Candy crush friends
    I still have not received a reply
    Hello @dodppdod ; Hope you are having a nice day :) 

My apologies for delayed response!!  Can you give me your game user ID number... this link will help you find if 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Talk to you soon!  Have a great day/evening! 
    I just got reset again. I had collected my daily reward yesterday.
    edited August 28
    Thank you for providing your user ID and Sorry to know that your streak has restarted @dodppdod :o   

I will find out what's gong on :+1: 

I request you please be patient with me as the Community Manager is a bit busy tomorrow!  

Thank you for understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
    edited August 28
    No problem. I know it's kind of a non issue but it does ruin the experience when it happens so often
    *ruin
    Are you still there?
    Hello again @dodppdod

I apologize for my delayed response and Thank you for your patience.  I could not discuss about the issue with the Community Manager as there were other issues popped up for them to take care of!!  

I will make sure to ask and update you within next couple of days :+1:  

Once again, Thanks a lot for your patience!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
    edited September 20
    Hello @dodppdod, Hope you are doing fine and had a nice day :) 

The Community Manager has told me to suggest you to clear the cache/cookies and update your game!  Also, the Team has sent some stickers towards you as a compensation.  Once you update the game, you should see a pop-up from King that "we have added something sweet to your game" or something like that.  Please check it out :+1: 

Hopefully, you should not have this issue again!  Talk to you soon!

Have a great weekend ahead! 
    Thank you. I'll try that. If it doesn't work it's ok. It's just irritating when it happens.