🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How a fish acts when it is activated.

Toosweet
Toosweet Posts: 32 Level 2
I've on Level 1709 and noticed something. Once I dunk a cookie , the fishes start to act odd. I've had a few chances of beating the level , but i lose because the fish ( when triggered by a combo or by any other means ) doesnt want to go to the next square underneath the cookie. I dont know if its a bug or its intended to happen that way. I don't know if the zig zag pattern of the cookies might be causing this problem.

Answers

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Hi @Toosweet , 1709 definitely is one of the tougher levels. I also find that the fish movement is a bit erratic at this level. Seems like the fish would attack any random blockers underneath the cookies, not necessary the one directly below. This is not the first time I have seen the friend's charge is applied to a random spot, e.g. Red Rabbit & Nutcracker do the same thing too. I was actually impressed by how @JustPlaying used King Chewy in completing this level. Check out the video if you haven't seen it. It is very cool.

• Toosweet
    Toosweet Posts: 32 Level 2
    And mind you , now they added 2 more turns ( 34 turns ) and the fish still act weird. I had 2 cookies on one side, triggered 2 fish/fish combos and not a single one went towards the side of the cookies. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?