Your opinion matters! Let our Studio know what you think about Candy Friends Quests here for a chance to win Gold bars!

How a fish acts when it is activated.

ToosweetToosweet Posts: 16 ✭✭
I've on Level 1709 and noticed something. Once I dunk a cookie , the fishes start to act odd. I've had a few chances of beating the level , but i lose because the fish ( when triggered by a combo or by any other means ) doesnt want to go to the next square underneath the cookie. I dont know if its a bug or its intended to happen that way. I don't know if the zig zag pattern of the cookies might be causing this problem.

Answers

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,581 Legend
    Hi @Toosweet , 1709 definitely is one of the tougher levels. I also find that the fish movement is a bit erratic at this level. Seems like the fish would attack any random blockers underneath the cookies, not necessary the one directly below. This is not the first time I have seen the friend's charge is applied to a random spot, e.g. Red Rabbit & Nutcracker do the same thing too. I was actually impressed by how @JustPlaying used King Chewy in completing this level. Check out the video if you haven't seen it. It is very cool.

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• ToosweetToosweet Posts: 16 ✭✭
    And mind you , now they added 2 more turns ( 34 turns ) and the fish still act weird. I had 2 cookies on one side, triggered 2 fish/fish combos and not a single one went towards the side of the cookies.