🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

647 glitch

Options
lholder78
lholder78 Posts: 1 Newbie
So on level 647 on my last move before I would've lost I connected a bird which would have dropped the cookies in the chocolate but before it could sink the level stopped and I lost, so I used a keep playing so it could continue and as soon as I did that they both sank and I won. I shouldn't have had to use the 9 to continue and should be refunded

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lholder78, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  But, I would like to make sure that I understood the issue properly...

** Before availing the last move, your game said "you lost"!  And you had to buy 5 extra moves with 9 Gold Bars -- is that what you are saying?  If so, I am not sure why it happened!! 

Can you please tell me few things -- 
    1) Which character did you use to play the game?
    2) You said "you have connected a bird which would have dropped the cookies"  --  Which bird are you talking about? 
    3) And also can you please explain what happened after you made the last move?

Once you give me this info, I will go back and play the level with same character and see if the issue occurs in my game too!! 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?