🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Costumes for holidays.

KatyaPetrovna
KatyaPetrovna Posts: 6 Level 2
Can we have special costumes for Halloween, Christmas,Valentine day and etc.

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator
    @KatyaPetrovna- welcome to our friendly community.  I only recently started playing Candy Crush Friends (about 5+ months now) but I have been told that they have had special outfits in the past and we should have an opportunity to get them again (like Santa Yeti).  😊
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    edited August 2019
    Hi @KatyaPetrovna @bearwithme There were special costumes for the holidays for collection. Some of them were only available to be collected for a limited time. We had Tiffi the Vampire for Halloween, Tiffi the Pig for Chinese Lunar New Year, Yeti the Santa, Misty the Reindeer, Dachs the Elf and Nutcracker the King of Hearts for Valentine. I am sure some of these costumes, if not all, will be available to collect again when the holidays come. Cheers!

• bearwithme
    Thanks for the info @flew66. I’ve been able to collect all (they were available to be unlocked) except Santa Yeti and Nutcracker King of Hearts. Those must have been holiday specials. Hopefully we will get a chance in the future to collect them. I only have one unknown friend left to unlock and I think (I hope) it is Dachs the Caterpillar 😍
  • flew66
    @bearwithme Actually there are couple more Holiday costumes: Nutcracker the Prince of Diamonds, which is a costume that players can collect through an additional quest after they got the King of Hearts. I personally missed out on the Nutcracker the Pilgrim which was available to some players during last Thanksgiving.

• bearwithme
    @flew66 Well right now I’m really disappointed that I don’t have the Odus challenge. I even deinstalled and reinstalled the app and I still don’t have it. I would have loved the opportunity to get the eagle costume. I even finished all 3 quests today. 
  • flew66
    @bearwithme I'm sorry to hear that. I play on both Win10 and Android. The Odus challenge only appears on my Android app so far. Not sure if it has anything to do with the different platforms. May be @QueenMia & the King Team can shed some light on it.
  • bearwithme
    I play strictly on IOS mobile platforms @flew66. I sent a pm to QueenMia, we’ll see what she says tomorrow. 
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    edited August 2019
    @bearwithme and @flew66 the Odus challenge showed up on my Iphone but not my windows computer must be a glitch then again my computer seems to miss a lot of special events.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?