🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I purchased a 9.99 item and was charged 24.98 how do I get what was overcharged back to me

Options
Sweetpea123
Sweetpea123 Posts: 1 Newbie
I was overcharged for a 9.99 purchase I made today 8/29/19 candy crush friends removed 24.99 out of my account! This is totally unacceptable and not the first time this game has robbed me like this who do I contact to get my money back!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,159 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Sweetpea1, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game and I completely understand your frustration!  I am pretty sure that it did not happen intentionally but only an accident!!   

To get your money back, you will have to contact the King Support team through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    **  and the SUB-TOPIC as "Payment Queries"
    ** Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

You will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?