🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why does a first go in some levels freeze and you have to lose a life

Kellie_Sigley
Kellie_Sigley Posts: 11 Level 2
 a few times this is happened to me it always seems to happen when you have a  bonus for 2 hrs

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,592 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Kellie_Sigley, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Yes, having the "Friendly Charged" boosters was affecting some of the levels for some reason!!  The King Studio has worked on to fix that issue, but looks like it is affecting other levels!! 

Can you please give me below details --->
    1) Which level are you playing / have you played with the Boosters;
    2) Was it the ONLY first try the game was freezing;
    3) What boosters did you have -- all 3 or just 1 or 2?  If some, which ones;
    4) What device are you using to play the game?

I am not sure whether the regular "troubleshooting steps" help with this issue or not... as the issue appears only with the boosters!!! 

** TO write back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Also, I would like to invite you to participate in a contest I am running for a chance to win up to 100 Gold Bars.. here is the link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262395/contest-by-pummyraj-how-many-cookies/p1

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening :D  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?