🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Galaxy Yeti

Options
caambuj
caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
Last night downloaded friends saga from galaxy store and got the pop up of galaxy Yeti. But further processing they asked that my mob does not supprt this game right now. What should i do?
My mob is samsung galaxy J7 nxt, puchased in 2018.
My game id is 3450053112.

Best Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @caambuj I’m sorry, but Galaxy yeti is not available on your Samsung phone, see the full list of Samsung device for the availability to get galaxy yeti 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @caambuj,

Galaxy Yeti is not available in your device! 

Here are the devices for which the Galaxy Yeti is available so, I'm sorry my friend for tell you that , it is not available with the J7!  :(

(And i forgot that Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ are support galaxy yeti as well)

Hope you are understand but if you buy one of these phones make sure to only install Candy Crush Friends Saga from Galaxy Store only, open it and connect to your Facebook or Kingdom account and you will get the skin! 

Have a great week! 💓

Answers

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
    Someone will help you on Tuesday. King is away until after Labor Day.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @caambuj I’m sorry, but Galaxy yeti is not available on your Samsung phone, see the full list of Samsung device for the availability to get galaxy yeti 
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @caambuj,

Galaxy Yeti is not available in your device! 

Here are the devices for which the Galaxy Yeti is available so, I'm sorry my friend for tell you that , it is not available with the J7!  :(

(And i forgot that Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ are support galaxy yeti as well)

Hope you are understand but if you buy one of these phones make sure to only install Candy Crush Friends Saga from Galaxy Store only, open it and connect to your Facebook or Kingdom account and you will get the skin! 

Have a great week! 💓
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hey guys I broke down and got a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, but I didn't seem to have received the Galaxy Yeti skin. I made sure to get the app from the Galaxy Store, and I also connected it to my Facebook account. O.o
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @SeraphicStar That's great to hear! I hope you are enjoying your new phone 🤗 I've heard it's insanely good! The thing is that you might need to wait for 24-48 hours for Galaxy Yeti to appear in your game. If it doesn't, please let me know and I will elevate it to QueenMia 😉
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Yeah I'm enjoying it, @firebombmarkus , but of course learning a new phone is a bit of a hassle since it's not the same as the old one O.o

I will be sure to inform you guys here if the Galaxy Yeti costume ends up appearing in my game, but now I'll have to work hard at quests again since my booster stash is gone (and no more booster farming lol :p )
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hmmmm.... @SeraphicStar that's weird! Let me tag @QueenMia for tomorrow if they can answer your question! 
    Btw congrats for Galaxy Note 10+!
    How the game are look like with this phone! 😮
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hey there!

@SeraphicStar, have you received your Galaxy Yeti?
    Since you're above level 10, please allow 24 - 48 hours to be able to claim the costume through a pop up in game - Let me know if you don't get that pop up though ;)

Same goes for you, @caambuj - Is your mobile in the compatible devices list?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?