🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Odus Challenge

Options
KratosDrake
KratosDrake Posts: 1 Newbie
I was in the level 550 aprox when the event arrives and when the event finish was in the level 575 and the game only gives me a silver star. Why occurred that?
I have the game connected to my Facebook account I don't know how to see my number id.
Greetings

Best Answers

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, to get your User ID you need to select 'profile' which is just below 'play' and then press on the King logo at the top above 'Account settings', Hope that helps.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @KratosDrake Odus Challenge is not about how many levels that you have completed during the period, but the number of Daily Quests that you have completed. Player get 3 daily quests to complete to get the small, medium and large reward boxes. Most players need to complete 10 quests during the Odus Challenge to get the Gold reward. Some player did report that they have to do 14 quests according to the pop up announcement they received. Hope it clarifies the issue for you. Cheers!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @KratosDrake, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

My friend @flew66 has clearly explained you about the Odus Challenge.  Like Flew66 said, I too had to finish 14 Quests but not 10!!   

I am just here to welcome you and to tell you how to get your user ID number when playing through Facebook!  Please follow this link to look for your ID https://www.facebook.com/help/1397933243846983?helpref=related

Coming back to first part of your question -- did you receive any reward after getting the notification that you won Silver Star?  

**  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, to get your User ID you need to select 'profile' which is just below 'play' and then press on the King logo at the top above 'Account settings', Hope that helps.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @KratosDrake Odus Challenge is not about how many levels that you have completed during the period, but the number of Daily Quests that you have completed. Player get 3 daily quests to complete to get the small, medium and large reward boxes. Most players need to complete 10 quests during the Odus Challenge to get the Gold reward. Some player did report that they have to do 14 quests according to the pop up announcement they received. Hope it clarifies the issue for you. Cheers!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @KratosDrake, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

My friend @flew66 has clearly explained you about the Odus Challenge.  Like Flew66 said, I too had to finish 14 Quests but not 10!!   

I am just here to welcome you and to tell you how to get your user ID number when playing through Facebook!  Please follow this link to look for your ID https://www.facebook.com/help/1397933243846983?helpref=related

Coming back to first part of your question -- did you receive any reward after getting the notification that you won Silver Star?  

**  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?