🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can someone help me? Characters are stuck on downloading.

fi19817
fi19817 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi, I've not long started playing and I am on level 69, I have collected the nutcracker character and Tiffi the tiger but it's stuck on downloading (please see screenshot) I have tried logging out and uninstalling and reinstalling but still stuck.
I am using Iphone XR and have a strong wifi connection. have had this issue since yesterday afternoon.
Please help. Thank you

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,593 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hello @fi19817, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Recently, another player had this issue, let me check what we did and get back to you :+1: 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,593 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @fi19817, hope you are having a nice day/evening!

Thank you for your patience!  Like i said above, I have checked some old threads and coming back here :+1: 

For the Characters not being loaded -- (1) There could be Internet issue... even-though your device is showing you have strong internet connection, there could be server issue, which is making your character not load properly!

(2) There could be issue with your device which could be solved with some simple troubleshooting steps!!  Here is a link to follow for iOS devices  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Please try all the steps suggested except "reinstalling" the App as it would be last resort when nothing works.  Because, we loosed all our stored up boosters with the re-installation procedure.  

Please check these two and let me know how it went!  Talk to you soon!    

Hope you will be able to play your game soon without interruptions!  Have a nice day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?