πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Where do I report fake scores?

mykaitch
mykaitch Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
So I'm not sure where my "friends" list comes from, but there's one person who is clearly sending in faked scores. These are typically 100,000 to 150,000 points higher than the highest next score posted. I have screencap evidence from levels 658 - 662 just now.

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    @mykaitch
    Welcome to the community!

I always have that with other games. You can only remove this 'friend' if you remove him from your friends list on Facebook.

• mykaitch
    mykaitch Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thanks for the welcome and the response. Unfortunately I don't recognise this person at all - either from their name, or their photo. Certainly nothing that matches my Facebook friends list. They just suddenly appeared a couple of weeks ago.

It doesn't really bother me that much I guess...
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    @mykaitch
    It is often difficult to recognize the name or the person. If you send this one live, the name is displayed in detail.

Since you signed up for the community, look around. There are many ways to gain booster and gold here. Or just to record information.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @mykaitch and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 It doesn't matter if your game account is connected to a Facebook or a King account, you will in both cases see mixed friends from King and from Facebook in your scores. I hope this helps. If it doesn't bother you that much, just let it be and enjoy the game πŸ˜‰ Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?