Psssst... Something sweet is coming! Find out all about here!

Free bars and friends giving lives

tralynntralynn Posts: 4
Is there a level that gives free bars and can ur facebook friends give lives yet cause I cant get them.

Best Answer

Answers

• actressactress Posts: 74 ✭✭
    No there is no level where you get free gold bars. You can participate in one of the contests. To try and get free gold bars.
  • polchi24polchi24 Posts: 3
    Hi there! Why is that I can’t received lives from friends? Pls help. Thank you
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,718 Superstar
    Hello @polchi24, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?  And are you logged in to the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • polchi24polchi24 Posts: 3
    Hi @PummyRaj! I am using an apple device. I think i am not logged in when playing the game.
  • tralynntralynn Posts: 4
    edited September 12
    Thx for the info I'm logged in via FB do I need to switch and I'm using Galaxy 9 Note
  • actressactress Posts: 74 ✭✭
    No Facebook keeps track of your progress on any device.
  • Hello!  I’m not receiving lives from friends. I’m logged in through fb and playing on my iPhone 8. In fact, some of the people when I request lives from friends, aren’t even my friends on fb. 

Help