👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Ive been on level 925 for a while after winning

isabeljoey1
isabeljoey1 Posts: 1 Newbie
It pushed me back to level 922 why 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,398 Candy Moderator
    Hello @isabeljoey1, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  You said you were on level # 925 for a while even after winning it!!  Why couldn't you move to the next level?  Did you see any error message or game kept freezing?  I have noticed that # 925 is not at the end of the episode!!  Hence, I would like to know more details why you could not move forward, please!!  

With regards to you being pushed back by 3 levels, not sure why that happened either!!  If you can please wait till the weekend is over, I will escalate this issue to our Community Manager. 

In the mean time, please provide a screenshot of your current map and your game user ID number.  This link will help you to find your ID Number  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it   

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  To add the screenshot, click on "Attach Image" icon located in tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon) and select "Choose Files" option to upload the picture from your device.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?