🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why do we get sent back to the level we're on?

Options
GranBarb
GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
I like to go back to certain levels when I'm completing quests. And,some of the levels are quite a ways back!
So now, no matter if you win or lose, the game sends you back to your current level. This is very disappointing & discouraging for me!
There has been discussions about being able to have a map & a way to jump to levels. And, instead, they've done this.
So frustrated!

Comments

• Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options
    I haven't noticed it before as I haven't played any old levels for the last few weeks. But I did today and I agree with you this change is really, really bad! Looking though old threads this problem was first reported a month ago already and they still have done nothing to change it back to the way it was. :(
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey guys,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this - This is the latest update I can give you:

This is how the game operates at the moment and our Studio is aware that this is not ideal for you all and they are looking at how it could be improved/changed. 

Please be assured that your point has been taken into consideration and that we totally understand the problems it creates. 

Thank you for your patience, I will update you as soon as possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?