🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I'm not receiving my lives

Msfitz0515
Msfitz0515 Posts: 4 Newbie
don't know why but I'm not getting my lives my friends sent me and their should be more ways to get more lives like watch an add or something but other then that I love this game very well made and I have the iPhone xR so the graghics are amazing!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hello @Msfitz0515 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Unfortunately, for some of the players "Issue with Lives" still remains.  The King Studio was working on it and many players are seeing lives now without any problem but some!!  

With regards to "receiving lives after watching a video" is available for some of the players as a test feature.  Once, the Studio checks how it is working and no bugs or glitches there, they will release to all players hopefully! 

To send a complaint to the team about not receiving lives from your friends, please post below details 
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) When did you install last update;
    3) What is the version you have;
    4) Are you logged in though Facebook OR Kingdom OR both;
    5) Your game user ID number. This Link will help you find it  

** TO post back the details and reply, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?