🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I wanna know why my items i got when i finished my level disappeared

Options
awsomedadof2
awsomedadof2 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
shame on you candy crush it took me awile to get those exploding candys and rare lollipops and othe rewarding stuff u guys took it not right 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @awesomedadof2, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Would you mind me asking whether you are talking about Candy Friends game OR the original Candy Crush game?  

I would like to make sure about it because the only boosters available in Candy Friends game are the "Lollipop Boosters"!  

When you said "exploding Candies" -- I am guessing they would be "Color Bombs"!  Below is the picture of it!  

When you started playing the level, was there a timer on those boosters you won?  Let me see if I can find a picture of those to show you to get a better idea!

Please post back and let me know the responses to my above questions, so that I can be of further assistance to you!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?