🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I logged out and back in and lost daily reward. Can this be fixed?

Options
kimemmerich
kimemmerich Posts: 3 Newbie
I logged out and back into game and lost daily rewards. Was at 159 and it went back to day 1. Can this be fixed?

Best Answer

Answers

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi @kimemmerich! Welcome to our Friendly Candy Community. 

Before I go any further with helping to get an answer to your question, I would like to get a little more information from you, please. 

Did you already log-in once today and receive the box for Day 159? Do you remember what type of box that was (small, medium, or large?) 

if you did NOT log-in yet today, can you double-check that you are connected to the internet and have a strong connection and then try again? 

Sometimes a poor internet connection can cause the game to not recognize a log-in—which means that you may still get Day 160 tomorrow. If you do not, you can reply to me here and I will tell you where to look to explain how the box process works. I have been through this a few times myself.

Thank you! 🙂
  • kimemmerich
    Options
    I logged in yesterday and today already.  Then I logged out because I thought my level was wrong....and it was.  When I logged back in, ikt went to the right level, but dropped my reawrds to day 1
  • wafercookieflippers
    Options
    Ok, thanks for replying @kimemmerich

So it sounds like you got two boxes today then, correct? I have had that happen a couple of times when I had internet issues. If it is your second time getting the box today, hopefully (fingers crossed!) your box will be okay tomorrow and it will say 160. 

If not, I can try to get a superstar to look at it but please know that there may not be much anyone can do to reset that number to 160 once it does go back to 0. You still get the same rewards on the same schedule, but the day will not read correctly. I know, it’s a disappointment. However you can keep track of your days played by adding on to 160. There are many of us here who have had to add together daily log-in streaks to keep track of where we are. 

Good luck! Let me know if it doesn’t work out tomorrow. 🙂
  • kimemmerich
    Options
    This morning I was back at level 160.  Thanks for your help!
  • wafercookieflippers
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Fantastic! Glad to hear it, @kimemmerich! Thanks for letting me know it worked out. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?