🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why I still don't have Rachael the raccoon new character?

Options
dankotsu
dankotsu Posts: 1 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
Hi. Im just confused but Hurst wanted to see if any other people have the same issue. I completed the new character "Rachael the Raccoon" but for some reason it still have not give me the character officially. Im working on the star chaser right now but it still says I need 100 more points to get the character even though, I already finished to while quest from 1-10. Is another people getting this issue or is just me. 

Best Answer

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @dankotsu! Everyone has the same “problem.” Good news though—it is not really a problem! It is the way the that the Rachel challenge is designed! You have to complete two (2) parts to get her as a playable character. You did step one by beating the 10 macaroon levels. Step two is winning 100 stars in the main levels. This will give you the last 100 stickers in the final box once you complete it, and Rachel will be a part of your collection!

good luck completing the second part! 

Answers

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @dankotsu! Everyone has the same “problem.” Good news though—it is not really a problem! It is the way the that the Rachel challenge is designed! You have to complete two (2) parts to get her as a playable character. You did step one by beating the 10 macaroon levels. Step two is winning 100 stars in the main levels. This will give you the last 100 stickers in the final box once you complete it, and Rachel will be a part of your collection!

good luck completing the second part! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?