🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Problem with LIVES

Options
berrybest1
berrybest1 Posts: 16 Level 2
I am unable to give or receive lives! There are numerous questions about the same problem from a year ago, but the only answer given is to sign out and restart. This does NOT resolve my problem. PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Answers

• missyandkaiya
    missyandkaiya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I spend more time trying to find answers than I do playing the game.  Why do you have to make it so difficult?????  I tried getting my player ID but when I go into the game and tap on profile it gives me my email address.  I still do NOT receive any lives from friends.  I am ready to UNINSTALL the game bc you make it so difficult!!!!!!!  VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!
  • KendraCardinal
    KendraCardinal Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Options
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Options
    For user ID just tap on king logo on top of profile page. Hope that helps :expressionless:
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi there @berrybest1 and welcome to the Community :waving:

Could you please tell us more about it, like what device and game version are you playing on? What is happening that you cannot send nor receive lives: Do you get an error message? Do you not have the option at all? At what step does the problem appear: when you click on send? A screenshot would be very helpful as well for us to understand the problem.

Also, it is advised to clear cache and cookies regularly and always make sure to update to the latest game version to avoid any issue with the game.

Let us know!

• missyandkaiya
    missyandkaiya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for the info about ringing the player ID, but what about NOT receiving lives from any friends?  For the very first time I actually received a request from a life from a friend but that is all!!!!  Again, very frustrating!!!!!!!!
  • Goob79
    Goob79 Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I was just wondering if anyone has had trouble receiving lives from when you ask friends for help? When I first started playing I would would get lies all no problem now I rarely do.  I have seen someone send me a life and never receive it. Any suggestions? 
  • berrybest1
    berrybest1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Hey QueenMia! I'll try to answer all your questions. I'm sorry for the slow response, but it has taken me a long time to FIND where I posted my question. 
         I'm playing on a Samsung Note 9 and am connected to Facebook. I have no problems ASKING, GIVING, or RECEIVING lives on CCS and CCSS. There's no error message in Friends.
         I have a large number of FB friends who play. Everything looks okay when I ASK for lives or SEND lives. But I've NEVER RECEIVED any lives.
         The first screenshot is what comes up when I select the level number or the heart, and I'm out of lives. I then click the SEND button on the page with my FB friends. So, the ASK option works correctly!
         The second screenshot is when I do the same thing on Candy Crush Soda. Again the next screen that comes up shows my FB friends with the send option. All options work correctly in the other games!
         Please help me! I think if I play, I should be able to SEND and RECEIVE with my Facebook friends in ALL the games!.
  • Vanu
    Vanu Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Escribe tu comentario
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,754 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Vanu Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY.  Hence, please post your comment again.  

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you back!  

Have a great rest of the weekend =)
  • Vanu
    Vanu Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Where am I find the lives what my friends send me???..How can I get them???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?