Is there any chance of communication with other players?

sdhar76sdhar76 Posts: 1
chat chances

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,980 Superstar
    Hello @sdhar76 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

There are only few ways to chat with other players who are playing the same game as you.....

1) If you are using Facebook, you can make friends and chat with them (one on one) through Messenger;

2) You can also discuss here in Community through "Discussions" category by following this link and starting a new thread  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/post/discussion/general-discussionfriends

3) If you have any questions to ask or need assistance, you can do the same as what you did now -- by posting New Question

4) Through the Community, you can also talk to the players (if they are also willing), through "Personal Message"!  To get to that, if you tap on my picture here, you will see my "Profile" page; there you will find a tab "Message"; by clicking that, you will be able to send a personal message to me.  It would be the same for any other players!  

Other than these options, we do not have the facility to talk to other players inside of the game (if that's what you are asking)!  

Hope this clarifies!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance :+1: 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back!  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the weekend =)