🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Part 2 of Rachel's quest

Options
lemcbl
lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
I got Rachel but could not collect all Stars on part 2. Did I miss just a gift box or did they give you another friend?

Comments

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @lemcbl Some got Rachel after completing the special levels as you had already gotten Rachel the star quest would have given you some half hour boosters and some lollipops no new friend or costume.  Hope this helps.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @lemcbl Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that you have missed the chance to gain Rachel as the event time is over now!  I am not sure if we will see her again in future as it is completely up to the King team to release the event again!! 

Which is happening with the Bubble Gum Troll =)  That is the event you must be seeing now on your device.  Most of the players had this event and gained him few months ago.  But, King has decided to bring him back again and all those players who could not achieve him last time can collect him as well as King Chewy now.  

If you could not collect him before, please do rush as the event is there only for 14 days and you have to collect 2 characters --Bubble Gum Troll and King Chewy!

Please post back if you need further clarification or assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @lemcbl Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that you have missed the chance to gain Rachel as the event time is over now! 

PummyRaj, thanks for the welcoming message 🤗 But I did not say I missed Rachel... Acv answered my question :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?