🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I was on my 22 day playing every day and with my diary gift when it started to count again. Why?

luanarosa
luanarosa Posts: 1 Newbie
I Want my diary Gifts from 22 day Back again. It wasn’t the first time it happen. Please help me.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,582 Candy Moderator
    Hello @luanarosa Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Daily Bonus streak!!  There could be many reasons for it to reset to Day 1 starting from Internet connection issue from our side and server issues either on our side or King side!!  We never know!!  

But, whatever the reason may be, the King Team assures us that we really do not loose anything as the Bonus stays the same and repeats for every 7 days -- the 3rd, 6th and 7th days being the big gift boxes and the rest of the days come with small gift box, which is green one!  This cycle repeats every 8th day!! 

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back if you need further assistance!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1:  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?