🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Life request not going through/not receiving requests from one particular FB friend

frosty714
frosty714 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi, I have been trying for years now to request lives from one particular friend on FB and she has been requesting lives from me and neither of us ever receive those requests. She's the only person I have this issue with, everyone else I can send and receive from. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @frosty714
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

This problem is rare, but at this point you can Un-friend him and rejoin your specific person as a friend after 8 hours. I hope the problem will be solved. 
    If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Have a good day.
  • frosty714
    Thank you for your reply. I unfriended her this morning and then 8 hours later friended her again. Now I don't see her as a friend within Candy Crush at all (iPhone, Mac, windows laptop etc), she isnt listed on the leaderboards and she isn't listed as an option to send lives to. She can see me on her device though (iPhone) but still can't send lives to. This is worse than it was before lol....is there anything I can do so I can at least see her again? I've logged in and out multiple times and tried multiple devices and she isn't there at all anymore :(
  • frosty714
    Sorry, after an hour she did show up as a friend within Candy Crush again....still not receiving her lives though and also not receiving her request for life. Let me know if there is anything else I can try. Thanks so much 
  • grout
    grout Posts: 2 Newbie
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    frosty714 said:
    Sorry, after an hour she did show up as a friend within Candy Crush again....still not receiving her lives though and also not receiving her request for life. Let me know if there is anything else I can try. Thanks so much 
    There is no such problem in your game. However, your specific friend's game may not be fully connected to the server.
  • nyangel60
    nyangel60 Posts: 1 Newbie

having trouble with friend request, my friend doesnt receive my game requests when their sent and i've tried several times, plz tell me what the problem is, thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?