🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Missing purchase

Comments

• blackpool54
    blackpool54 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi! I purchased a piggy bank and did not receive it and my bank has charged me £3.99 for a piggy bank that i haven’t received, after i purchased it i immediately lost connection with my internet. Dave 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey there @blackpool54 and welcome to the Community :waving:

Sorry you had issues with your purchase. Please check these steps they'll help you get your items and if all fails, you have the Support contact at the bottom of the article (all purchase issue have to go through the support).

I'm sure it will be sorted quickly ;) Since you're here, don't miss your chance to win some extra Gold bars and check our contests! You can also ask all your questions to our Studio right here :star: 

Welcome again to the Community! Have a lovely weekend and don't forget to have fun🍒
  • lena0417
    lena0417 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I made a purchase for $3.99 but did not get the booster

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,365 Candy Moderator
    Hello @lena0417 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the boosters that you have purchased for your game :o 

The Community does not deal with it as the query includes your personal details.  You will have to contact the "Player Support Team" for any Purchase related issue!  Scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

Hope everything works out and you will receive your purchased items back into your game :+1: 

** If you need further assistance or have more questions, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?