🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

What’s going on with the daily and episode rewards

KeeyperCute92
KeeyperCute92 Posts: 1 Newbie
I’ve made it through 4 episodes and I’ve not received any of my rewards at the end. Ali’s there a glitch or something? Will you be able to get the rewards in the future or do you count these as a lost reward? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,657 Candy Moderator
    Hello @KeeyperCute92 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

1) With regards to the "Reward at the end of the Episode" -->  Yes, there is an issue going in the game from about past 10 days or so!  The King team is already aware about the issue and are working very hard to fix it :+1:   

** As for the rewards --> Yes!  You can definitely receive them.  Our Friends Community Manager has created this thread to collect all those players' info to send the rewards towards their way.  Please go to this below link and provide your game user ID number with the help of This LINK and the last levels of the episodes you have finished but not received rewards...
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/267908/you-did-not-receive-your-reward-at-the-end-of-the-level-episode-report-it-here/p1

NOTE:  If you are playing on a Android device, the Studio team has already sent a fix.  All you have to do is to make that you have installed the latest updates. 

Hope this clarifies and please post back if you need further assistance or clarification!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?