(ENDED) Meet our Team in Central London for an exclusive & magical event

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,854 Community Manager
edited November 4 in Special Events & Contests
No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hey guys,

Fancy meeting our Teams for some seriously sweet treats?!

Well... Join us on November 14th in Central London for an exclusive evening of exciting activities, tasty treats and sweet prizes.

You'll get to meet talented Kingsters from the Candy Crush Friends Studio and discover the Candy World behind the curtain! But that's not all! You'll be able to spend time with our Ambassador @WilyReptile and myself, @QueenMia

Exciting 🀩

How?

We are offering a few free tickets to our Community members and everyone has a chance! 
Simply let us know below Why you would be the perfect person to assist the event and the ticket might be yours! 

You have until Monday 4th of November 15.00 CET to participate!
You can read the Terms and Conditions here πŸ­
Important, please note that this is a ticket to the event in the Studio in London only. It does not include transportation nor accommodation.

Good luck everyone πŸ’

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­

Comments

• foxyfoxfoxyfox Posts: 2
    I would love to participate in you event in London. I am a massive fan of all king games and play them daily. I would love the chance to see behind the scenes and meet the ambassador and yourself Queen Mia and join in with the other active fans. 
    I await in anticipation and with my fingers crossed to get the chance of a free ticket. 
    Thank you
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 8,276 Superstar
    Oh man!! How awesome would this be!! Too bad I won’t be anywhere near London at that time πŸ₯Ί

Good luck to all of those who can enter and attend πŸ’ͺ🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 1,113 Legend
    That would be unreal but I am not anywhere near London unfortunately so good luck everyone that enters🌼🌸
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing - Helen Keller
    πŸ¦‹
  • Would love to grab a ticket just cos 
    CANDY CRUSH ROCKS
     <3 
  • AtifSuperstarAtifSuperstar Posts: 5
     :p  :p :p
  • I love this game it's very fun and very exciting

• Tyrone70Tyrone70 Posts: 1
    Candy crush fan...plus
     it’s my birthday! What better way to spend it!!
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,813 Superstar
    Oh I would love to be a part of this event and if I wasn't going to still be in Peru until 16 November I would definitely hope for one of those tickets.  I am so sorry that I will miss it.  It sounds like so much fun!!!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • samm_kmlsamm_kml Posts: 46 ✭✭
    I would love to attend as candycrush is part of my life now :) 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,732 Superstar
    Imagine spending time with @QueenMia and @WilyReptile πŸ₯° I am already jealous even though I don't know who will win 😁

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
    Find the spookies and celebrate Halloween with us
    🌈
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great but I will be nowhere near London either! Maybe come to Orlando, Florida, USA sometime? We have Disney World here! Good luck to everyone!

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community?

BEGINNER'S CORNER 

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mim_
    You must enter. This contest was meant for you my friend!

Beginner's Corner

Check it out! It's not just for beginners of the game. Are you new to the Community?

BEGINNER'S CORNER 

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,854 Community Manager
    Hello everyone! 

And thanks a lot for your interest in joining us in London! I will be contacting the winners by PM, so keep an eye on your inbox πŸ€— It's going to be exciting to get to know you! Plenty of fun activities guaranteed!  

For the others, don't despair, we might throw some events next to your home next time πŸ’

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ CCFS - Win Gold bars Here πŸ’
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  πŸŽ‰

πŸ‘‰CCJS - Gold bars here πŸ­