🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why am I getting robbed?

Options
queenmyers23
queenmyers23 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Support
I've spent a lot of money this past week to get gold bars, to play on and such. A couple times it worked but I'm out about $15.00 and should have passed a couple Bubble gum levels and a few regular ones! This is BS! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,698 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @queenmyers23 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling ripped off!!  Can you please tell me what is happening in your game?  

Are you not able to receive any extra moves or the extra lives even after spending your Gold Bars?  If you can give more details about the issue, I can see how I can assist you with the issue... whether to escalate the issue to our Friends Community Manager OR to direct you towards the Support!! 

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • queenmyers23
    queenmyers23 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Lately I have spent money for gold bars, extra lives...it tells me that I don't have internet connection. I have unlimited internet. The game takes my gold bars and doesn't give me anything. Now that being said, it doesn't happen every time. Maybe like every other. Right now I have a gift box? But when I click on it it tells me to try again when I have internet access. I have full signal! I know I've been ripped off at least $10-$15. This really upsets me as I love this game. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,698 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @queenmyers23 Thank you for coming back and replying with what's happening!  

I am very sorry to hear that you were loosing your Gold Bars and not receiving Lives and/or Moves!!  I can understand how frustrated you must be!!  The best way for you to get back your Gold Bars would be by contacting the King "Player Support Team".... I will tell you how to, in a minute. 

As for the "Internet Connection" issue, do you see it ONLY while collecting the rewards. etc., or do you see that while entering into your game also? 

** If it is ONLY when you are trying to collect those extra moves or receive the Gift, the connection issue must be because of the servers, but not actual internet connection.  Sometimes, we even see the issue that all other games & Apps work fine, but for a single game App, and we see the message that "No Internet Connection", which does not make any sense!!  Again, game servers could be the one to be blamed here too!!  I am not a tech savvy.... but, by looking at many posts here, I am understanding a little why this might be happening!!  

Recently, a player posted the same issue which they were having for few weeks!!  But, they had a power outage one day, and everything was back to normal in their game, once the power was back!!  So, there might have been some weaker connection somewhere which was corrected with entire power cut!!  Probably it is the same for you too!!  Just wondering.. have you tried "Resetting your Modem OR the Internet source device"? 

With regards to contacting the King Player Support Team to send a request for a refund or compensation, please follow below steps:
    https://soporto.king.com/contact  --->  You will have to fill out a form at this link::
    ** Make sure to enter your name, email ID and the game name in provided slots;
    ** Enter the Topic as "Problems with my Game";
    ** Enter the Sub-Topic as "New Content"
    ** Explain about the issue how you are loosing your GB at "Tell us what you need" and "Submit" the request!

You will receive an automated response immediately, but it might take a bit time for you to hear from an actual team member.  Please be patient as they might have many other complaints to take care of.  If you have not heard from them after 3 days, you can send an email to that automated email which you have received initially!  

Hope everything works out and the team will be able to refund / compensate you!!  

Thank you for being so patient and understanding!  Have a great week ahead :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?