🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Game is freezing in 2nd frame what should I do.

jazzyjulie
jazzyjulie Posts: 2 Newbie
I've lost 3 lives trying to play level 572 with the rabbit character.  It keeps freezing in the 2nd frame of the game.  How do I fix this. How do I get my lives back since I was unable to use them till the end of my turns.  I still had 20 or more moves left on each life I lost.  I'm really irritated by this.  

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,659 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jazzyjulie Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the level in your game!!  Let me go check and get back to you if I too have the same issue!  If I don't see it, then it could be some glitch with your device and we will try to follow some trouble-shooting steps!  

But, let me check the level and get back to you in few hours :+1: 

In the mean time, if you need to post back, please tap on 'Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,659 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hello again @jazzyjulie :) 

I just went back and played the level.  And, Yes!  There is a bug in the level....  The Red Rabbit is being mischievous not letting the hearts go to their places!!  But I have tried playing with other 2 characters and it was fine.  

I will go ahead and escalate this issue to our Friends game Community Manager about it :+1:  

Can you please post few details for the team, just in case if they need them... 
    (1) device you are using (2) current version you have (3) your game ID number, which you can find through this LINK

Please post back these details by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hope the glitch will be fixed soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?