🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost 23 levels with device restart and am very upset

Options
LawrenceGould1970
LawrenceGould1970 Posts: 7 Level 2
I had it synched to both Facebook and king and it put me all the way down to level 203 from 228!!  That's 25 levels and I dont want to do them again as this has happened 3 times in the past!!

Please help!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @LawrenceGould1970 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  It could just be a simple glitch with but nothing else!!

Try this:  Log-out of the game --> clear cookies/cache --> Restart device after shutting down for few minutes --> Log back in and see if it brings back up your levels! 

Please post back and let us know by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • LawrenceGould1970
    Options
    I have already tried that, uninstall of both game and facebook , reinstall, you name it
      Thanks though!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Oh!  I am very sorry to hear that @LawrenceGould1970  :o

Please post your game user ID number with help of this LINK.  I will request our Friends Community Manager and ask if they will be able to move you manually...  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • LawrenceGould1970
    Options
    Hello and thank you so much!  My user I'd is 9533045212.  I just now realized I did not hit send and was shocked no one had gotten back to me
      So sorry and thanks!
  • LawrenceGould1970
    Options
    Hi guys I have tried all the steps and nothing works.  Why is no one from king with enough power to do anything contacting me concerning this issue still after all this time?  
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @LawrenceGould1970 :waving:

Sorry for the late reply! Your progress has been restored to level 228 now. Please make sure you update the game and force close to sync the progress. 

Happy playing! 

And since you're here, don't miss out your chance to earn some extra Gold bars. Check our contests right here. Fun guaranteed! 

Good luck :star: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?