Options
dapperdon
dapperdon Posts: 2 Newbie
I never got the rachel raccon after I finished the game please help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,155 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @dapperdon Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received Rachel Raccoon character into your game!!  

Have you played both the parts -->  Special levels as well as Star Chaser? 

If you have finished the Star Chaser and have collected those needed 45 stars, did you take any screenshots with the progression of those stars?  If you can prove that you have collected the stars for Star Chaser, I am sure the King Team will be able to help you :+1: 

But, if you do not have any screenshots to show your progress, I am not sure how much possible it would be!!  But, we surely can try!  Please provide your game user ID number with the help of This LINK along with any screenshots you have.

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write back.  And to post the pictures, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" option to upload pictures from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • dapperdon
    dapperdon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I finished the stars part like unicorn character but I don't have any screenshot
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Re-tagging @PummyRaj for above info to be seen ☝🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?