🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why do I not get video booster or lives anymore since I purchased one small pack of gold bars?

RainWelch
RainWelch Posts: 2 Newbie
Very disappointed in game play. About 2 month or ago I started playing the game again full time. I enjoyed getting to watch videos for lives and boosters. Up until a couple of days ago when I purchased a small pack of gold bars. Now I no longer get boosters or the offer of videos for extras. I’m on disability and don’t make much money but because I spent a dollar or two you took away all of the rewards.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hi @RainWelch
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

At King, we are constantly looking for ways to make our games more fun, interactive or challenging. Whenever we create a new feature, we always like to test it with our loyal players first, to make sure that they like it as much as we do. To do this we always choose a randomly selected group of players to test the feature and based on their feedback decide whether it's something we want to roll out to all our players or not.

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon!  Plus, there's a strong likelihood that you'll have access to something that they don't - as we always make sure it's cycled around so everyone gets a fair share.

Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis!

There is no guarantee that you will get these features only if you purchase something for the game.That is, the purchase is not related to the test group.😊  

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!

Have a good day.🙏

• RainWelch
    RainWelch Posts: 2 Newbie
    I was getting all of the boosters every 24 hours until I purchased gold bars. Then they all suddenly stopped that very night. Like since I could afford the purchase I didn’t need the free stuff? :( that’s how it feels. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    @RainWelch 😉
    Your idea is not correct. But don't despair, you'll regain the feature and I hope a little patience🤗

• ntm
    ntm Posts: 7 Level 2
    Escribe tu comentpprque no me aparece arioel nivel de chicle
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    ntm said:
    Escribe tu comentpprque no me aparece arioel nivel de chicle
    Welcome to the King Community.
    Our community has given importance to English as the main language.
    This attempt for someone who can understand each other or explain their problems to others.You can use Google Translate to change the language.😉 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Losing the boosters after buying gold bars is just a coincidence. You have a larger problem and so does my mom. She had never made a purchase in the game. I've done every possible thing to fix it. No videos to watch, just a black screen after the curtain opens. There is no blue Facebook button on the opening page under the pink PLAY button. She's fine on her phone. And MY tablet works just fine and they're identical. She is frustrated, the response we got back from King was for a completely different issue. Hoping it'll work itself out.
  • talllady
    talllady Posts: 1 Newbie
    I finished my first seven days on my Christmas calendar went to get my free gifts and it quit working fix this I deserve my gifts
  • dcardman209
    dcardman209 Posts: 1 Newbie

Exact same thing happened to me. Its not just coincidental like they are making it sound. Exactly after i bought a little pack. the ads features went away. they are obviously trying to make you spend $. I would of never bought a pack if i knew that was gonna happen

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?