You asked me to open an account here and I did
I received a confirmation in the mail
But can't play
So what is the beef ??????

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Noam Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

You cannot "play" any game in this King Community Forum.  But, this Community helps you with any questions you have with the game(s) and all the issues that are related to any King game you are playing;

Also, you can participate in "Discussions" with regards to certain features of the games, participate in the Contests to win Gold Bars and/or Boosters for your games;

You will have to create an account at Facebook.com and play games through that OR you can also play on  https://king.com/games and make sure to "Sign-In" to save your game progress.  And for some games you cannot play at this web page, you will have to download them on your Mobile devices OR on Windows 10... for example, we cannot play Candy Friends game in King.com but ONLY on mobile devices OR on Windows 10.

Please let me know if you need any other clarification or further details!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?