🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Never have had ways to get boosters!!!

Options
johndvon
johndvon Posts: 23 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Support
There's no wheel to spin or juicers or whatever people are talking about where they receive boosters on my game and never has been☹️ all I've ever had was the daily reward which takes weeks to actually get one booster, this sucks, about to find better games where u actual get boosters so that its at least fair for everyone!! Please fix this for me and I will stay and play! 

Answers

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Options
    @johnvon there are currently contests on this community that will allow you to win boosters such as beat superstar Elsa's score.  I think the reason it is so hard to get boosters is because the game friends will provide you boosters to assist you in your game.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,993 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @johndvon - I admit this game doesn't give you all the chances to win free boosters like Candy Crush Saga (or some of the other games), but you can win rewards that help towards boosters by completing levels and sometimes by completing a level - when you see that present appear in the game on the level you are at.  Plus there is the treasure chest that occasionally shows up and you can open it with the key from Dachs.  There are also special events (like the recent Bubblegum Troll event) where you have extra opportunities to earn boosters. All these things help.  I really enjoy having the various friends help me out and I love their various victory dances they do.  So even though I find it much harder to advance than some of the other games - it is still one of my favorites and I really enjoy playing it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?